« January 19, 2012 |
| February 7, 2012 »
Exciting news today! We just posted the Release 6 version of Scala Designer 5, which completes the Release 6 family. The updater carries the 6.0.5 revision number, and there's a matching updater for Player and Content Manager containing additional fixes (see below).
Full details can be read in the Scala 5 Release 6 release notes, but here are some of the highlights of Scala Designer 5 Release 6:
- Support for the new visual effects, including soft-shadow, soft-outline (glow), gradient-fills, and texture-fills.
- Support for H.264 and MPEG-2 video streams.
- Support for select high-definition video capture cards.
- Improved visual performance of playback.
- Streamlined the Designer user-interface when working with elements and effects.
- New user-interface "skins".
Here are the additional 6.0.5 release notes:
Content Manager 5 Release 6.0.5
- When using web services to update several messages, sometimes one message thumbnail would not be updated. This is now fixed.
- Fixed a problem where the OK and Cancel buttons would not be displayed correctly on certain Reporting dialogs.
- The Playlist item conditions Contains and Does not contain now work correctly.
Designer 5 and Player 5 Release 6.0.5
- Fixed a problem for elements that used the same texture on the face and shadow, where the extent used for the texture was wrong.
Peter & the Scala team
January 31, 2012 | Permalink | Comments (1) | TrackBack (0)