« February 7, 2012 |
| March 12, 2012 »
Hi, we're pleased to announce our latest release:
Scala 5 Release 6.0.7
Content Manager 5 Release 6.0.7
- If Enable Message Approval and Enable Media Item Approval are unchecked under Network Settings, the Save button for Publish Locations could have incorrectly been disabled. This problem was introduced in Release 5.1.34, and is now fixed.
- "SVG" was a unnecessarily listed as a searchable file-type in the Media Items search filter. This is now fixed.
- Fixed a problem where an LDAP-authenticated user might fail to be able to upload files via the File Uploader.
- Fixed a problem when creating a message that has a playlist parameter that prevented you from selecting a playlist that itself contained a message.
- If a database connection problem happens while processing "heartbeat overdue" conditions, in some cases this could result in a flood of warning emails, instead of one per player. This is now fixed.
- When using web services to obtain information about a playlist, the PlaylistTO now includes the lastModified date/time.
- When changing the metadata on a multi-selection of Players, the Save button was not always enabled when it should have been.
- Fixed a NullPointerException that could appear in Content Manager's log when IAdea Players return their plan status.
- Fixed a problem introduced in Release 6 where if certain third-party video filters were present (e.g. the Haali Media splitter), certain video files could fail to generate a thumbnail.
- Fixed the visual alignment of entries in the Players list.
- Minor improvements to the Norwegian translation.
- When using the MessageRS.update web service, the new approvalStatus field was being required, but it should have been. This is now fixed.
Designer 5 and Player 5 Release 6.0.7
- When using streaming video that is a transport stream over UDP, playback now supports the use of odd-numbered ports. (By convention, even-numbered ports are normally used.)
- Fixed a problem introduced in Release 6 where if certain third-party video filters were present (e.g. the Haali Media splitter), certain video files could fail to play back.
Designer 5 Release 6.0.7
- Fixed a couple of dark-colored buttons whose labels were hard to read in the new UI skins.
Peter & the Scala team
February 16, 2012 | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBack (0)