« March 14, 2012 |
| April 4, 2012 »
Hi, we're pleased to announce our latest release:
Scala 5 Release 6.0.9
Designer 5 and Player 5 Release 6.0.9
- Fixed a problem where H.264 or MPEG-2 streaming video could glitch if Scala starts playback before enough video frames have arrived.
- Fixed a rare problem where resizing the playback window while a video was playing could lead to a hang or crash.
- Worked around a problem in the Release 6 codec update where in rare cases, a video file could appear garbled.
- Fixed the streaming video playback to be more tolerant of large bursts of data, that formerly could cause glitching or failure to play.
- Fixed a problem where MPEG-2 streaming video containing MPEG-2-type audio would play without audio.
- Fixed a crash when attempting to play video streams whose audio is encoded as PCM uLaw (G.711) format. (These streams, however, remain not supported.)
Designer 5 Release 6.0.9
- Fixed a problem where upon entering a page, the page's duration was not always being shown at the right-hand end of the toolbar.
- In the Enlightened and Nocturnal skins, the color treatment for grouped-pages was wrong. This is now fixed.
- If you add an element that is not topmost, and it overlaps with other elements, it would be correctly drawn behind those other elements. However, clicking on the overlap area could select the new element even though it is underneath. This is now fixed.
- Fixed a problem where working with opacity gradient could cause the face color to become black.
- Fixed a problem where applying opacity gradient onto the default backdrop color would not save the gradient.
Peter & the Scala team
March 28, 2012 | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBack (0)