Release 6.0.8 of Content Manager, Designer, and Player is now available
Hi, we're pleased to announce our latest release:
Scala 5 Release 6.0.8
Content Manager 5 Release 6.0.8
- When you assign the same channel to both outputs of a dual-channel Player, the Playlist filter condition Player.ChannelDisplay is 2 would not match on the second output. This is now fixed.
Designer 5 and Player 5 Release 6.0.8
- Fixed a problem introduced in Release 6 where audio would not play in certain MPEG-2 files.
- Fixed a problem introduced in Release 6 where certain video files could display upside-down and potentially crash.
- Fixed a problem introduced by the Release 6 codec update (but only seen when using a rarely-used configuration option to avoid YUV color conversion) where certain MPEG-2 files could play upside-down.
- When playing a streaming video, if the preferred audio codecs cannot be used, playback will let Windows select a suitable codec if available.
Peter & the Scala team